Measuring Success and Sustaining Change (Part Four)
KPIs for Measuring the Success of a Change Management Initiative
- Employee Engagement Levels - Survey your team before, during, and after the change process.
- Productivity Metrics - Are output and efficiency meeting or exceeding standards?
- Adoption Rates - How quickly and fully are new systems or practices adopted?
- Stakeholder Satisfaction - Collect feedback from all stakeholders, internal and external.
Post-Implementation Review: What to Look For
- Alignment with Objectives - Did the change meet its intended goals?
- Resource Utilisation - Were time and resources used efficiently?
- Lessons Learned - Document insights that can be applied to future projects.
Tips for Sustaining Long-Term Change
- Ongoing Communication - Continue to update team members about progress and any upcoming changes.
- Regular Audits - Periodically assess the staying power and impact of the change.
- Reward and Recognise - Acknowledge those who have contributed to making the change a success.
Topics:Change & Transformation
Don't forget to share this post!
General Manager. Since the early 2000s, Trevor has worked with thousands of Talent Management professionals to develop and apply assessment-based talent management solutions for selecting, developing and managing people. Trevor is an active member of the TTI Success Insights (TTISI) Global Advisory Council, contributes to TTISI product development and is a regular presenter at TTISI-R3. He is honoured to have received multiple Blue Diamond Awards and, more recently, the Bill Brooks Impact Award recognising his contributions to the TTISI global network.